Ideally situated just south of the Mont Blanc in the French Alps,
- Nestled in the magnificent and pristine Valley of Glaciers
- At an altitude of 1864 meters
- At the foot of the magnificent mountain peak « Glacier Needle » and the Seigne Mountain Pass
- Part of the internationally known hiking trail « Le Tour du Mont Blanc ».
Our historic alpine chalet, meticulously restored in 2010,
welcomes guests from 11 june 2018 to 20 september 2018.
If you would like to discover or rediscover,
- the pleasures of traditional evenings,
- the delight of waking up in the fresh air of a beautiful mountain landscape
- complete immersion in a peaceful natural environment, away from the stress and pressures of modern life.
Our team at the Refuge is ready to welcome you overnight with a variety of rooming options,
- collective dormitory
- dormitory for 4 persons
- room for 2 persons
- with or without a private shower