Ideally situated just south of the Mont Blanc in the French Alps,
- Nestled in the magnificent and pristine Valley of Glaciers
- At an altitude of 1864 meters
- At the foot of the magnificent mountain peak « Glacier Needle » and the Seigne Mountain Pass
- Part of the internationally known hiking trail « Le Tour du Mont Blanc ».
Our historic alpine chalet, meticulously restored in 2010,
welcomes guests from 11 june to 20 september 2020.
If you would like to discover or rediscover,
- the pleasures of traditional evenings,
- the delight of waking up in the fresh air of a beautiful mountain landscape
- complete immersion in a peaceful natural environment, away from the stress and pressures of modern life.
Our team at the Refuge is ready to welcome you overnight with a variety of rooming options,
- collective dormitory
- dormitory for 4 persons
- room for 2 persons
- with or without a private shower